Monday, September 28, 2015

One

So a few days ago I got on a plane to Italy. I don't really know anyone here anymore and I don't have a savings account. Maybe I'm crazy. I'll just call it adventurous for now ;)

I fell in love with this city two years ago, surrounded by wonderful people who have ended up my very best friends. We spent literally 12+ hours a day together and with a single exception we never really got sick of each other. I think study abroad was so phenomenal for me 90% because of these beautiful souls.
The summer that I spent here two years ago was the best of my life and I've been itching and scheming to come back somehow. Now that I'm finally here, I realize more than ever how important those friendships are to me. This city still sparkles, but without my Romies its got a little less life. I will make friends to annoy with my incessant art facts, but in the meantime, I miss you guys...

Sarah, JD, Conrad, Gaby, Sassy, Tor, Loretta, Norbsy, Jorge, Lirio, Melissa, Pascale, Alexandra, Pasha, Fratty(sorry Chris)...(PSSSSSSt..visit)

I love you guys! 



No comments:

Post a Comment